When consulting with a Professional Writer, consider the following…
Does the writer meet my needs?
- Do they have professional business practices?
- Do they have a good understanding of my target audience?
- Do they have the experience/ability to assist me with shaping my ideas into a precise message?
- Do they have a good command of the English language combined with strong research skills?
- Can they adapt the writing style to my voice (the tone my target audience best responds to such as humorous, formal, technical, etc.)?
- Do they have the skill to produce the written communication that will achieve my objectives?
Here are some best practices to look for in a professional writer:
- They provide you with information about what it will take to complete your project
- They correspond with you, by returning emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- They make every effort to work with your schedule
- They answer your questions thoroughly
- They provide you with a justifiable approximation of cost for your project
- They have a good understanding of my target audience
- They have the experience/ability to assist me with shaping my ideas into a precise message
- They have a good command of the English language combined with strong research skills
- They can adapt the writing style to my voice (the tone my target audience best responds to such as humorous, formal, technical, etc.)
- They have the skill to produce the written communication that will achieve my objectives
Last, but certainly not least, you must be comfortable with the person you choose to be your voice. Choose someone who is friendly, confident, and service oriented, and the process will be a great experience!
I try to achieve these goals when collaborating with businesses I work with:
- With my my long time sales/marketing/writing experiences, I am able to provide you with digital marketing content that will get your business more traffic, increase your search engine visibility and boost your conversion rate.
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and Social Media Optimized (SMO) editorial content has never been as important as it is today. It’s important to have copy on that Google pays attention to, and is interesting to your reader to keep them coming back. I can make that happen.
- There is a specific set of ‘rules’ when writing web content that gets your readers attention and is easy to scan. I know how to do that.
My content can be a lead generation tool to help your business:
- Reach your intended audience through social media sharing
- Grow your email subscribers
- Boost new business opportunities
What I Specialize In:
Copywriting – good content for your website is essential. A service page, about page or landing page, I can write that for you. I can turn even your bland copy into content that converts.
Blog writing – isn’t for everyone. But, I love it. No, really – blogging is my thing. I’ve been blogging a long time. I blog on my blog, blog on other people’s blog and will blog on your blog too. I can help you turn your blog into a strong marketing tool too. I can even blog for you as a ghostwriter…
Ghostwriting – too busy to write? I’m happy to take over and write for you. This is one of my favorite ways to write. I love finding YOUR voice and writing to boost your brand. I especially like long projects like that book you’ve been wanting to write or your memoir others need to read.
My expert knowledge and specializations include, but are not limited to:
- Writing process
- Real estate
- Author services
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing
- Social issues
- Life issues
- Content marketing and blogging
- Self improvement
Hire me to produce blog posts, high-converting copy, or that book you are ready to author…